Giantess Worship

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

At the Harbour - Giantess Pics


Its pretty cold here, in Canada right now, but the last time I was on vacation, I spent some time by the sea. I just love wading in the ocean, picking up shells, err fishing boats, and just having a great time watching the city/ocean life. I know I scared alot of people, (that's half the fun!) they had the police, the fire department, and the army all out to fight Me off. I really wasn't in a destructive mood at the moment, so all was okay. Next time, when I go back and they aren't expecting it, I am going to have some fun stomping through town! See that bridge? I am going crush it, and all the traffic on it... all for some fun.

You might not realize it, but when I am sooo big, I get so horny. Its amazing to Me how every time I grow, I get so incredibly hot. I'll have to tell you all about it next time!

Giantess Cassie.

Labels: